CollabTalk provides independent research, competitive and market analysis, as well as community and influencer programs and events. We partner with the Marriott School of Management at Brigham Young University, working with graduate students and faculty, and with access to global business research tools.
Find out more about CollabTalk research services.
Independent research conducted on behalf of the SharePoint community, providing data and insights to help customers and partners plan for the future of their SharePoint environments:
- What is the size of hybrid SharePoint usage in terms of licenses (seats), users, and revenues?
- What is the composition of hybrid SharePoint usage in terms of company size, locations, versions, and features used?
- What are the potential opportunities?
- What are the risks?
- What are the benefits of hybrid SharePoint strategies?
- How are people using hybrid SharePoint environments?
- What different strategies will companies use around hybrid moving forward?
- What are the growth trends of Microsoft SharePoint in terms of environment type?
Tap Into Social Capital to Build Your Brand
Learn how to be more authentic, build trust, and grow your business by leveraging your social capital. Whether for your company or your own personal brand, this is practical guidance that you can use. You will learn:
- How influence works within social networking
- Why you should focus on the influencers within your network
- How to find value by creating value for others
Download a free copy of this ebook.