In this latest episode, I spoke with Seb Matthews (@sebmatthews), founder and ceo of extaCloud, and a well-known expert on cloud security inside and outside of the Microsoft ecosystem. This podcast is a seconds attempt to record a discussion around the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that goes into effect in May 2018 within the European Union, but is already having global impact on how companies (and countries) are thinking about data security. The podcast was recorded in August 2017.
- Four Strategies for Building Your Personal Brand: Mixing It Up October 31, 2018
- Four Strategies for Building Your Personal Brand: Content October 31, 2018
- Four Strategies for Building Your Personal Brand: Social October 30, 2018
- Four Strategies for Building Your Personal Brand: Events October 28, 2018
- Research Project: Security & Compliance Patterns within Office 365 June 20, 2018
AvePoint Azure Branding buckleyplanet cloud cloud adoption Collaboration Community compliance cyber-security data security Digital Marketing diversity hiring diversity research Event extaCloud Featured Flow GDPR governance Hybrid IAMCP Influence Influencers Innovation marketing marketing strategy Microsoft Microsoft channel Microsoft Cloud Microsoft Public Sector Office 365 permission marketing PowerApps Power BI public sector Research security Services SharePoint social Sponsorship tyGraph User Group US Public Sector