In this latest episode, I spoke with Seb Matthews (@sebmatthews), founder and ceo of extaCloud, and a well-known expert on cloud security inside and outside of the Microsoft ecosystem. This podcast is a seconds attempt to record a discussion around the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that goes into effect in May 2018 within the European Union, but is already having global impact on how companies (and countries) are thinking about data security. The podcast was recorded in August 2017.
- Research Project: Security & Compliance Patterns within Office 365 June 20, 2018
- Research Project: Improving Governance in Office 365 June 20, 2018
- Capturing Office 365 Community Stats February 17, 2018
- Research Sponsorship Opportunities for Q1 2018 January 15, 2018
- Research Project: Cyber-Security within Office 365 and the Microsoft Cloud January 4, 2018
AvePoint Azure Branding buckleyplanet cloud cloud adoption Collaboration Community compliance cyber-security data security Digital Marketing diversity hiring diversity research Event extaCloud Featured Flow GDPR governance Hybrid IAMCP Influence Influencers Innovation Microsoft Microsoft channel Microsoft Cloud Microsoft Public Sector Office 365 PowerApps Power BI public sector Research security Services SharePoint Sponsorship tyGraph User Group US Public Sector