In this latest episode, I sat down with Microsoft CVP over Office, SharePoint, and OneDrive, Jeff Teper, along with Dean Swann, Director of Product from UnlimitedViz and tyGraph, as we discussed the current state of the SharePoint community, as well as the shift in Microsoft’s messaging around hybrid — and specifically around hybrid SharePoint. The podcast was recorded following Jeff’s keynote at SharePoint Saturday Twin Cities in Minneapolis, Minnesota on May 6th, 2017.
- Four Strategies for Building Your Personal Brand: Mixing It Up October 31, 2018
- Four Strategies for Building Your Personal Brand: Content October 31, 2018
- Four Strategies for Building Your Personal Brand: Social October 30, 2018
- Four Strategies for Building Your Personal Brand: Events October 28, 2018
- Research Project: Security & Compliance Patterns within Office 365 June 20, 2018
AvePoint Azure Branding buckleyplanet cloud cloud adoption Community compliance content marketing cyber-security data security Digital Marketing diversity hiring diversity research Event extaCloud Featured Flow GDPR governance Hybrid IAMCP inbound marketing Influencers marketing marketing strategy Microsoft Microsoft channel Microsoft Cloud Microsoft Public Sector Office 365 permission marketing PowerApps Power BI public sector Research security SharePoint social social media social networking Sponsorship tyGraph User Group US Public Sector