In this latest episode, I sat down with Microsoft CVP over Office, SharePoint, and OneDrive, Jeff Teper, along with Dean Swann, Director of Product from UnlimitedViz and tyGraph, as we discussed the current state of the SharePoint community, as well as the shift in Microsoft’s messaging around hybrid — and specifically around hybrid SharePoint. The podcast was recorded following Jeff’s keynote at SharePoint Saturday Twin Cities in Minneapolis, Minnesota on May 6th, 2017.
- Research Project: Security & Compliance Patterns within Office 365 June 20, 2018
- Research Project: Improving Governance in Office 365 June 20, 2018
- Capturing Office 365 Community Stats February 17, 2018
- Research Sponsorship Opportunities for Q1 2018 January 15, 2018
- Research Project: Cyber-Security within Office 365 and the Microsoft Cloud January 4, 2018
AvePoint Azure Branding buckleyplanet cloud cloud adoption Collaboration Community compliance cyber-security data security Digital Marketing diversity hiring diversity research Event extaCloud Featured Flow GDPR governance Hybrid IAMCP Influence Influencers Innovation Microsoft Microsoft channel Microsoft Cloud Microsoft Public Sector Office 365 PowerApps Power BI public sector Research security Services SharePoint Sponsorship tyGraph User Group US Public Sector