In this inaugural podcast, I interviewed the leadership team at 3Sharp in November 2016 while visiting their Redmond, Washington office to talk about their experiences in working with Microsoft. The team shares some insights into how they work with customers, including Microsoft (3Sharp helped Microsoft with the launch of Teams within Office 365) to tell a better product story, including building complex technical demonstrations. Some great insights on working with Microsoft, but also the need to continually review your product story as the pace of innovation increases.
- Capturing Office 365 Community Stats February 17, 2018
- Research Sponsorship Opportunities for Q1 2018 January 15, 2018
- Research Project: Cyber-Security within Office 365 and the Microsoft Cloud January 4, 2018
- Research Project: Microsoft Cloud Adoption in the US Public Sector January 3, 2018
- Research Project: Diversity Hiring within the Microsoft Channel January 2, 2018
AvePoint Azure Branding buckleyplanet cloud cloud adoption Collaboration Community cyber-security data security Digital Marketing diversity hiring diversity research Event extaCloud Featured Flow GDPR governance Hybrid IAMCP Influence Influencers Innovation Microsoft Microsoft channel Microsoft Cloud Microsoft Public Sector Office 365 PowerApps Power BI public sector Research security Services SharePoint Sponsorship tyGraph User Group US Public Sector