In this inaugural podcast, I interviewed the leadership team at 3Sharp in November 2016 while visiting their Redmond, Washington office to talk about their experiences in working with Microsoft. The team shares some insights into how they work with customers, including Microsoft (3Sharp helped Microsoft with the launch of Teams within Office 365) to tell a better product story, including building complex technical demonstrations. Some great insights on working with Microsoft, but also the need to continually review your product story as the pace of innovation increases.
- Four Strategies for Building Your Personal Brand: Mixing It Up October 31, 2018
- Four Strategies for Building Your Personal Brand: Content October 31, 2018
- Four Strategies for Building Your Personal Brand: Social October 30, 2018
- Four Strategies for Building Your Personal Brand: Events October 28, 2018
- Research Project: Security & Compliance Patterns within Office 365 June 20, 2018
AvePoint Azure Branding buckleyplanet cloud cloud adoption Collaboration Community compliance cyber-security data security Digital Marketing diversity hiring diversity research Event extaCloud Featured Flow GDPR governance Hybrid IAMCP Influence Influencers Innovation marketing marketing strategy Microsoft Microsoft channel Microsoft Cloud Microsoft Public Sector Office 365 permission marketing PowerApps Power BI public sector Research security Services SharePoint social Sponsorship tyGraph User Group US Public Sector